Your donation can go a long way in Tanzania. These are some of the ways your donation will be used:
- Just $10 provides a set of locally made splints.
- $80 buys a locally made walking aid.
- $120 will refit and refurbish a wheelchair that has been outgrown, so that it can be reused.
- $300 provides a sturdy, locally made wheelchair, perfect for the off-road conditions.
- $1,200 covers the cost of a two-day workshop to teach new skills to forty carers of disabled people.
Donations of $2 and over to the CAPDA Overseas Aid Fund are tax deductible. To qualify for tax deductibility, gifts must be unconditional. You can donate securely by credit card using the facility provided by GiveNow below. If you would prefer to donate by direct deposit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.